BLUR

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


They won, holy shit. They won after I supported them. Actually I did start out by supporting France but then looking at Portugal struggle so much I changed my mine, I started supporting Portugal and whining and frowning every time they came close to scoring a goal and missed. So obviously Portugal had to lose. I do feel really bad for them, they kinda really tired real hard. By the way what the hell was with Figo and that French goal keeper exchanging jerseys? I know it has something to do with being a sport or whatever but ewwww those jerseys were dripping with sweat like they were just removed from water. I wouldn’t even go close to a footballer player after a match and they exchanged jerseys??? I wanted to run in front of the guy and ask him what kinda weird opponent sweat fetish he had. Those players have some serious hygiene issues. SO yeah that’s that. I’m not sure who I should support on Sunday. I absolutely love Italian food so I guess Italy it is. Yeah, yeah don’t laugh at me, that’s how I pick a team to support. Deal with it. If any of you have big money on any team make sure you let me know so I can stop supporting it-it’ll cost you obviously.

---------
I did go out last night to watch the fireworks. PRETTY nice, I’d say. I din get to see them last time because I was in India. I was stuck to my phone talking to a friend until they started but once they did it was hard to talk and admire the little twinkling lights above so I hung up and stared in a little bit of awe. Fireworks---they fell nothing short of gorgeous. I loved the sight of it, it was pretty cool for a summer evening and I absolutely loved it. I just wished I had some more friends of mine around me, would have been fun.

---------

Oh yeah I was mighty pissed when Germany lost yesterday. My jaw hit the floor and stayed there for quite sometimes.

17 Comments:

  • Share your opinions and views on both the issues. Felt almost the same way... about Portugal and the fireworks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • Allez Les Bleus!

    Woo-hoo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

  • Exchanging jerseys is an old tradition of giving a mark of respect. in many cases, it's a treasure to have rival players jersey... some take it from specific players too...

    By Blogger chaos, at 1:44 AM  

  • they always swap shirts after matches.. it's to show their friendship types.. something these crappy cricketers don't have.

    By Blogger Sita, at 4:42 AM  

  • Exchanging Jerseys shows that the rivals have mutual respect for each other and have no hard feelings againest eachother because of what happened on the field.
    The jerseys also serve as a momento of the match, which most of them would remember. Its like the little rocks we pick up when we go on trekking or camping trips, we do not know where it had been before but we do not bother too much about that. do we?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM  

  • All i think of is those jerseys were dripping with sweat. So they keep them like momentos. thats wonderful. Does anyone know if they wash them and store them or is the sweat an important part of preserving memories? like dust on a rock, we wouldnt wash it now would we ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

  • i guess they wash them,, stinking jerseys are too much of a remembrance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 PM  

  • my my you are online 24 X 7

    arent u
    :-p

    having fun this summer so far?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

  • Got into an internship, so spending lot more time online.:).

    The summer has been okay, just visited a lot family in ohio on the july 4th weekend. Had a stop over in st.louis, couldnt locate the arch anywhere from the plane???

    So how is ur summer coming along?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

  • where did you get your internship?


    mine is fine so far, better than I thought, Im just hoping it doesnt get worse.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • I am interning at the County Department of Health in the Environmental Health Division.

    Cheers to your happy summer.:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

  • And hey, I saw Pirates of the Carribean yesterday (Dead man's chest). Not impressed. Its like a in between afterthought rather than a movie by itself.
    I would suggest that anyone hasnt seen it to see it once the 3rd part is released coz this part has no ending in itself.

    I personally felt cheated when the movie stops abruptly.

    p.s: I want somebody to take me to X-Men 3 , that has a definetive ending i think.
    And by the way Superman is better than "Click"
    (gets very senti towards the end). So if anybody wants to spend money spend it on Superman.

    p.s to the p.s: I dont know why i wrote all this hear, maybe i thought you could find it useful:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 PM  

  • reality: i'll create a blog for you! seriously.. you seem to NEED one!

    By Blogger Sita, at 5:07 AM  

  • thanks for the info :) but i dont think Im gonna watch any movies out this summer. I do wanna see the Devil wears prada. Got any info on that ;) i doubt it

    p.s: paid internship?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

  • well sorry about that, but i will let you know if i do catch it. I dont mind watching it as long as i get some company.

    Yeap, paid internship. 20 hrs/ wk for one year. Pretty cool eh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 AM  

  • And Sita, thanks for the offer and FYI i do have a blog, but never write there coz i suffer from lack of inspiration and lack of readership.:).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 AM  

  • you dont have to apologize :) you know that. random babling-thats what this blog is all about. I sure as hell hope my comments section keeps up with it :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home