BLUR

Monday, July 10, 2006

Sita Maha laxmi

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Happy Birthday baby gurl. I hope you have a wonderful day even though some of the closest friends of yours are miles away. I know you've got my back :) I sure hope you know that I've got yours.



And Im kicking myself for losing your phone number.

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for the reminder.... I was trying hard to remember and as always I end up forgetting at the right time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

  • dankeyyyy!!!!!!!

    "some of your closest friends are miles away" kathey.. self dabba na? too maach i say!

    anyway
    love you loads baby.. and i've definitely got your back.
    muah!

    By Blogger Sita, at 12:55 PM  

  • what about chik and sahiti??? I know Im little far away but what about the others eh??? very close no?

    self dabba katte

    just only

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home