BLUR

Friday, July 21, 2006

Monday: 3am
I got the phone call so I had to drive to the hospital at that ungodly hour after grabbing some food for the rest of the family. After 9 months of seem serious hard core pregnancy the baby was born and he was the most adorable little thing I ever laid my eyes on.
I was the designated chauffer in a car that with no a/c and with temperatures soaring at a 100 degrees I was willing to do anything to avoid going into the sun but I had to at least twice a day. Last night on my way back from the hospital, I was willing to make love to the signal as long as it stayed green and let me go without waiting for it turn back to green even without a damn car coming by.
As much as I love driving, driving when its so fucking hot was just plain down right annoying. My eyes hurt so much that everyone who came to visit the baby at the hospital thought I looked more tired than the woman who delivered the baby. My eyes wanted to go take a dip in the pool, and I dint have the time. Im so very glad we'r back home, at least now I get to stay outta the sun.

9 Comments:

  • awwwwww..
    >:D<

    myyyyyyy (chauffeur) heroiiinnnnne!

    By Blogger Sita, at 10:07 PM  

  • :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 AM  

  • what plunge?
    where lyrics?

    By Blogger Sita, at 1:35 AM  

  • bah dint you know about second blog????? go to my profile ma

    p.s: see look who came check'em out :-p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • we
    want
    new
    post.

    we
    want
    new
    post.

    we
    want
    new
    post.

    we
    want
    new
    post.

    we
    want
    new
    post.

    we
    want
    new
    post.

    etc.

    By Blogger Sita, at 9:08 AM  

  • i thought i told u i quit

    p.s: theres not much of a "we" is there???

    no ones really reading and you'l get my little sagas from me anyway

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • Dry run? :P

    [b]WE[/b]
    want
    new
    post.

    [b]WE[/b]
    want
    new
    post.

    [b]WE[/b]
    want
    new
    post.

    [b]WE[/b]
    want
    new
    post.

    [b]WE[/b]
    want
    new
    post.

    [b]WE[/b]
    want
    new
    post.

    :D

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 10:04 PM  

  • Damn it!! Orkut's making me forget my HTML. :-|

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 10:04 PM  

  • abah. rant here also no.
    all in one go ill get my stories.. :p
    pliss?

    By Blogger Sita, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home