BLUR

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ok, So this sucks. I had a horrid day. Actually that would be an understatement.

I got up early hoping I’d get to work early but as I got up, I looked at the book I tried finishing last night and I said “fuck it” I’m finishing it now and with my droopy eyes I sat on the floor leaning against the bed, I finished reading one of the most fun books ever.

At 9:30 as I went downstairs, hungry, I was ushered into the car with just a fat free Strawberry smoothie in hand so that we would avoid being late for the doctor’s appointment just this one time. Im gonna kill the person who stocked it in my fridge, it taste terrible.I finished my utterly disgusting breakfast and we reached the Hospital after which we went to a million more places and I wanted to die at 3 o’clock when we finally decided that it was enough for the day. We got back home. WE realized that we need to fill up the car with gas for the next day so it was obviously me who had to go to a gas station and fill it up.

I stood there half dead and wanting to jump into the swimming pool after I go home when I realized my feet are wet. Haaa you would like to think that I had the petrol nozzle all wrong and ended pouring petrol all over my legs, wouldn’t you??? BUT no, I don’t fucking know what I stepped into. I sat there staring at a pool of liquid that looked transparent. Is that petrol? If it is then why is it not evaporating? Why is it just sitting there on the floor and on my toes just shinning in the sun? I’m panicking now, What if it’s dog pee? Worse what if it’s cat pee? EWW

I’m disgusted, just then I hear that thing beep and I’m done with the gas and I get out of the gas station half engrossed in my own thoughts. I skip a red light and I do million other things wrong, for all I know the surveillance camera could have caught me breaking the signal and I could have a $500 ticket waiting for me in the mail tomorrow.

And to top it off I had the worst possible mangoes ever, just an hour ago, they taste awful. I’ve never had anything that tasted any worse.

Yeah, I think I’m don’t for the day.

8 Comments:

  • In the meanwhile what happened to the "work" which you planned to go early to?

    And let me guess , is that book by any chance "Can you keep a secret?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 AM  

  • yeah thats the book :D

    work, i can go if i want or avoid :)

    i have contacts le.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

  • Looks like I should get rid of my glasses and get myself some contacts. Any particular brand and tint?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 PM  

  • Thank Gawd you read "Can you keep a secret?" and NOT Fountainhead overnight!! I HATE that book (Rand, that is).. For a while (until I read your reply to the previous comment) I thought you've gone mental or something. :P

    PS: I'm sure you can't wait to read Fountainhead now? :D

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 1:02 AM  

  • And I just realised... How the hell do you get away WITHOUT word verification?! :O
    I get crappy comments from wizened 'bots', if I don't have it on.

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 1:03 AM  

  • hello ma cos, what ma? where ma? visa ma? tell ma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • I told no.. got it karke..
    And you didn't answer MY q's! >:P

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 10:28 PM  

  • I dont know re

    may be they are scared of the eloquent language in my posts :-p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home