BLUR

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Im bloody moving katte

I came across the most shashi blog I've ever read just a few mins ago. I would love to link it here and have some fun but I wouldnt want that guy finding out and stuff.

So whats going on in my life? Nothing, bloody NOTHING at all, Im so very very bored that Im at a point where I'm sleeping 12 hours a day and reading 2 books a week. Im sure thats common for some of you but not for me.

Did I say that I was buying a digicam? I dont remember, Anyway I was gonna buy one for myself, but since Im an idiot I went around telling people that I would and eventually somebody had to talk me out of it. Now Im supposed to be buying one during the Thanksgiving sale or something. Who gives a shit? Im sure I'l change my mind by then anyway.

Whatelse?

Im apprently moving, I dont know where. New York or Colorado- apprenly the most expected places, In a years time, I'l be moving. I wanna go to someplace nice, Im not sure where.

Im not interested in going to Colorado, which is where Id be going most likely. I wanna go some place where I wouldnt have to worry about anything. I should go back to India. screw enginerring, Im going back to india and getting wasted everyday!

As promised more pictures of the food i ate. This was my lunch when I was at the St Louis Arch. More chicken!

On second thoughts may be you guys are better off without me owning a digi cam, I'd be torturing you gusy with the food I ate all the bloody time.

6 Comments:

  • I'm bored already...

    Do you remember I'm targeting you now...?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

  • well jst remembered the thanksgiving blog you wrote last year. had me laughing. Well in my view its not worth waiting that long for a couple of hundred dollars. imagine all the pics you could take in the meanwhile. Well summer is slow, but atleast you are catching up on sleep.:)

    p.s: I answered your question on the previous blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

  • ah vogay.
    im in calcutta cuz im chaperoning my bro. he's taking part in the national rowing championship. i booked my tickets saturday and got here sunday. ill be back home on the 5th. talk to u then.
    lots happened in my life.
    you'll screw me for some of it.
    i guess chickoo will tell u if she calls u.
    luv ya.
    mwah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  

  • crapper: BRING it on!

    reality: wha? the strawberry one?

    sita: wha that bull? little he is no re? what he'l row? they're competing in a swimming pool or what?

    as long as it doesnt include some "bandis" im ok! plij i dont wanna yell any more. cal me wen u get back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

  • no, not the strawberry one. It was the one about some people buying stuff on sale. I cant find it now, but you did write about that.
    Do you remember?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 PM  

  • Ah. I stopped coming here when you didn't post for the longest time ever a few months ago. I'm sure that food looks better than it tastes. And what else? Yes. Buy that camera. Really. Best thing I bought last year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home