BLUR

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bacon-- YUCK

Im bored.

I mean you always get bored right, as in once in a while. I have a lot of stuff to do yet I find myself getting bored. Yesterday I sat in front of the television for 8 hours, there were a million nice movies playing and yet I got BORED. Then I decided there is no point sitting in front of the idiot box so I called up a friend of mine and turns out she was getting bored too. Although both of us were swamped with work, we some how found the time to get bored on a gorgeous Saturday night.

So, we the smart and extremely bored decided to figure out why we were exceptionally bored. An hour later we just came to a conclusion that we have nothing to look forward to in life so we are bored. Right now, I could care less if we were even right or not. I hung up on her an hour later and found myself drinking coffee at 9:30 in the night, what kind of a bored idiot drinks coffee close to bed time? My kind, apparently.

I tried to watch tv again, nothing happened. I heard the phone ring and with some serious hopes of being rescued from boredom I ran to pick it up before the machine could take. It was dad, he spoke to me for a bit and he had to run too so he left me bored all over again. Then I tried reading a book that sucked big time-so at 11:30 I saw myself looking into the mirror wanting to kill someone, DAMN.

Then I went downstairs sat in front of the television, I finally found myself watching Fools Rush in for the nth time. At 1’o clock the movie ended and again I was sliding into boredom when I switched to Food Network. I saw “Iron Chef America” for one full hour when they cooked different kinds of bacon (pig fat) and hell I don’t even eat bacon. I’m seriously beginning to wonder if there’s something wrong with me.

P.S: I’m still BORED!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • Hmmmm helps to have friends, go out to eat, to the movies and finally the raquetball courts.:). And You got your license, right? Go drive to some state park with a group, summer is here. Atleast thank GOD for that. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

  • oh, how i know that feeling..
    i think we're bored cuz we're too lazy to be distracted by something interesting.
    and sentences like that make sense only when you're on four beers. which i'm not. i'm on two. anyway.
    what ever.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • ps. what's with the title?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • oh yeah Sita, I forgot about beer, thats a sure shot boredom killer.:).

    And I think the title is about Blur not liking BLT stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • yeah since everyone is done answering each others questions, I'd like to stress on the fact that im still bohoored.

    sita bitch where do u vanish when i come re?

    hi real

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 PM  

  • HMMM

    She must have gone to get the remaining two beers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

  • lol

    i bet

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home