BLUR

Monday, June 12, 2006

And then we turned one last time.

The following incident took place sometime during the month of July last summer in India.

I decided that I should take a programming course since I suck at it. My class was filled with a ridiculous amount of shashis so I preferred to not talk to any of them and as time passed they were convinced that I was this proud bitch so it all worked out fine. I was the odd one out since I was the only one wearing a jeans and a t-shirt instead of salwars with dupattas and fake charminar accessories.

So this one very fine morning, I was on my way to class and there is this place that looks something like a railway tunnel on a smaller and cleaner scale that I had to go through. So there I was, walking through it to go into the building and there was someone coming out of it. I couldn’t see this guys face but he looked vaguely familiar. As I was trying to figure, my phone went off and by the time I picked up, answered and hung up the guy was past me and I couldn’t look at him, so just before he could go into the sun I turned around to see and JUSt then he turned around to look at me---the hindi filmi moment happened just then where the hero and heroin turn back one last time to look at each other before they go their separate ways.

The minute I saw him, I knew exactly who he was- he was one of the shashis from my class. Fucking shit, I had my first ever filmi moments with a shashi from my computer class-life sucks!

I remembered this sad episode because I was watching a Hindi movie with a similar scene and I wanted to die.


Photo Diary number 5

Amish people---chek'em outtt!

3 Comments:

  • thoo!

    By Blogger Sita, at 12:54 AM  

  • u come online and we'l talk about all the thoos in your comment moderation
    wokay?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 AM  

  • Well I wrote a comment, but I lost it when my connection acted weird. and thats the problem with non-writers like me , we forget what we wrote immediately after writing it. Will post it if I remember.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home