BLUR

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This happened last sunday and well I have nothing to write and since crapper wont stop writing shit I decided I should move on.

I was at my cousin's soccer practice and he was in there with the his coach trying to learn how to use his feet instead of his hands inorder to play some good old soccer in the mean time there was another kid behind me holding onto his dad's hand like it was his life, and this is how the conversation went:

son: I dont wannna go
dad: why?
son: I dont know
dad: do you wanna go home?
son: yeah
dad: well if we go home now we'r not coming back next week either
son: i wanna go home to mommy
dad: so u dont wanna play soccer?
dad: do you wanna play football? your too small for football now.
son: i wanna go home I dont wanna play
dad: u dont wanna play soccer?
son: no
dad: do u wanna be a cheerleader then?
son: uh uh * walk into the feild with the cutest pout i've ever seen before"

How can parents be so manipulative?

4 Comments:

  • :-)

    PS : Something I posted. Was offensive? Yes? I apologize. Didn't mean to offend thee.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

  • holy mother of god carpper is capable of apologizing

    its wokay :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

  • yeah, i should've spelt crapper right too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 AM  

  • yeah carpper sounds like a fish.:).

    Parents are manipulative, true. But in a good way.:). I guess everyone is manipulative at some level, its just that the most gullible people around are one's own kids.:).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home