BLUR

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So thats where I'l be staying for the next 5 days, dont get scared if I dont reply to your comments, I wont be dead. Although the odds of me getting stoned and dying are extremely high, so if I dont reply to any comments within a week then worry, not like you care anyway.

So I will be staying at Radisson, its better than Holiday Inn which was proposed by my sister earlier and I was very close to killing her.

Wogie, I love you guys dont forget me.
I'l post a million pictures when I get back *glee*


5 Comments:

  • Hey if you do have the access to post ,, do keep posting.

    And I do care , remember. zzzzyour blog is the first thing I check in the day along with my mails.

    p.s: If you dint notice, I nest my blog in the comments section of your Blog.:). Will tell you the reason when you ask.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

  • ok, Im asking you the reason. tell

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 AM  

  • Reason for what??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

  • "Will tell you the reason when you ask." ----wha??? I dint understand

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

  • oh that,, that was the reason for "nesting" my blog in the comments section of your blog. Well it is a simple enough reason,:), I get more readership here even if its just a comments section.:).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home