BLUR

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ok so Im bored which is why Im posting twice a day, I acutally considered posting every hour too,oh I know you cant get enough of my typos and stuff, cmon admit it.

So Im here to help out my friend/fellow blogger Sita.

If you dont know what Im talking about go read her blog but I know you people are lazy as hell and I wont try to bug you, so being the nice person that I am i'l tell you.

So we have a crisis. The "we" here includes almost everyone I know and Chickoo (a friend of ours who handls fights real well who decided to disappear) Its no that we cant control this but we need her input. Now let me tell you a little about this Chickoo person, she has a knack for disappering whe shes wanted the most. She goes to Bombay every summer and doesnt call anyone up. So here we are dying to get in touch with her. While my friend sita just made a post on her blog that just says that Chickoo should call her up if she reads it but I would like to take a step further and say IF you currently reside in Bombay please go around screaming her name and if someone answers then ask her to call sita asap.

OK I've lost it, I had nothing to do so I figured I'l post besides I was inspired after seeing Sitas post. I promise I wont post till I come back :)

4 Comments:

  • sigh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • I saw her comment on your blog just a few days ago.. will keep an eye out though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 PM  

  • Ok... You are REALLY jobless.

    Y'know your friend Chickoo reminds me of one guy in my gang called Kutti. (On my orkut, you'll find that I'm a member of a community called "Prince Kutti Fan Club") Read the community description. It's hilarious!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 AM  

  • ya know that dog on u r blog, mike ,doesnt do much.

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home