BLUR

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My holiday of 4 days starts in about 8 days, I cant wait to get out of this stupid place.
I am however excited about seeing Da vinci code this thrusday.

I got up today morning and switched on NDTV, I prefer NDTV (dramatic 24X7) to CNN (constant negative news)

BREAKING NEWS: Da Vinci code release to be delayed (or something like that, I dont wanna be sued for not using the exact words)

The Vatican city wont allow or something.

The whole world is conspiring against me having fun

bleh

meanwhile look at this picture


EDIT: I did want to ask you guys this one question.

NOTE: The following paragraph is relevant to Da Vinci Code, so if you havent read it yet and you intend to read it and all dont read the rest of it, its highly likely that you'd want to kill me, so dont read.
go away shu shu

I just had one question.

Do you guys thinks children of Jesus are still alive today?
Just wanted to know what people thought.

7 Comments:

  • Talking about the world conspiring againest you having fun,, well I guess it would have worked if you told the world that you seen the movie after you have seen it. Looks like if we say that we are gonna do something , the chances of it not happening increase exponentially. For example take what happened to me today, told a lot of people that I was going to see "pokiri" today, and I did manage to go too, only problem was , the movie wasnt screened. so there you are ,, none of us is having fun.:((.

    and about the descendents of Jesus, I will believe it if there is concrete proof, not some mysterious clues hidden in some mysterious works.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 PM  

  • We can't answer that question...I mean, even if there IS concrete proof about descendants...where's the prof they're alive??

    Langdon had a stroke of luck when he walked right into them, how will WE know?? As in the book, even if we know the last names, they could have changed them...

    So its just luck and stuff if we need to find out.

    Who cares anyway....I just wanna watch the movie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 AM  

  • i'll still consider the novel (dVC) as a piece of fiction - well knitted around the existing facts ... though i am eager to see the movie as to how well they have captured the essence ... having said that even if the descendents of jesus are there (assuming) - they won't reveal themselves for there own life's sake...

    it's a belief of thousands of years that cannot be changed overnight... and that will result in resistance ... and it could be from politically/ religionally anywhere ... and it goes same for every religion... for instance - what proof do we have that Ramayan or mahabharat actually happened and its not just a piece of writing!

    By Blogger chaos, at 11:04 PM  

  • Maybe they are. What if he/she is your next door neighbour? You can never ignore such possibilities...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

  • reality: I am going to the movie, we got the tickets and they'r gonna screen it. :D

    mandarin: have fun watching it then :)

    chaos: I havent read Ramayan or Mahabharat cause Im scared I'l laught and say this is rediculous. ignorance is bliss right?

    crapper:If shes my next door neighbour then Jesus is not exactly gonna be happy cause Im cofused about her/his gener.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • "Gener"???? I'm assuming that the word is "Gender".

    In your post, you said "Children". Can be a he OR a she. And you don't need to please Jesus anyway. End of comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 PM  

  • read ramayan and mahabharat as another loooong novel... and you'll like it... infact it teaches a lot about people behaviors!!!

    By Blogger chaos, at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home