BLUR

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Introduction of people who Im going to talk about in this little incident that took place a couple of days ago in school during finals week.

blondy= typical bonde girl, boyfrnd, car, attitude, shes got everything going for her.

redhead= slightly weird, with a weirder boyfriend (the first time I saw him I wanted to say ' oh honey you can do so much better than him' OUT LOUD, and NOOO i did not for the record.

messenger= This guy in our class who looks fine but well not much to say about him cause I never spoke to him, hes just this guy in my class type guy he is.

old dude= he spoke to blondy and me once, may be twice, lets say mid 40s, in my accounting class, sits in front of us, I dont even remember his name.

Indian guy: well kinda hot, came here a couple of years ago from Bangalore, not much about him, he smokes, its kind of a turnoff, I dont like people who smoke.

THE INCIDENT:
This happend the day I had to make an A in my accounting exam so I could go ahead and make a decent grade for the semester. Yes, it wasnt pretty, and yes I did not make an A in accounting, its almost like unethical to get a proper acceptable grade in accounting, its like the whole world is against it, why ? I have no bloody clue.

So yeah, I had accounting in say another hour and we 'the very blonde girls' were studying in the lobby. It was me blondy and redhead. I dont wanna give any names out, what if they read my blog, it wont be pretty.

So, blondy went downstairs with this Indian guy I knew for a smoke (cause you cant smoke in the building with central air conditioning for people who dint know why)

So, me and redhead were busy trying to figure out why our amounts were balancing, when this guy lets just call him 'messenger' (you'l know why pretty soon) decided to sit next to us and constantly smile like he was high on crack or whatever. We decided to ignore him and continued to rack out little dumb brains and a couple of mins later blondy and the Indian guy came back up to our table. Blondy was kinda hyper because of which we got hyper too, and she said " hey guys do you remember that old guy who sits in front of us during accounting" me and redhead looked at each other with and responded with a nod. Well guess what the 'messenger' whose sitting next to you just told me and indianguy that that old dude asked him to give me a message.
After which me and redhead gave blondy a look that said 'well, uh, yeah, then uh, whats the bloody message'

so the old dude's message from messsenger was "Ask blondy to go to room 105, tell her theres something there for her"

SO THIS HUGE group of 4 people headed by the Indian guy for protections if he trys to do soemthing to blondy we went hunting for room 105 because we had no idea where it was.we searched the whole 1st floor and we couldnt find it. Suddenly the Indianguy looked at all 3 of us pointed to a door and said girls this is it, now the next seen was in slow motion, 3 heads turns and then jaws dropped then came the ewwws. It was the mens restroom.

We tried to push the Indianguy in there so that he could check and tell what on earth could be waiting there for blondy but he said ' hell Im not going in there'

We were slightly dissapointed but we went back to our table and it was hard to concentrate on principles of accounting after that but before we could resume our pointless exam review 'messnger' interrupted us and said well what did you see? to which blondy responded by saying nothing, its the mens restroom hell I dont wanna see anything in there. 'messenger' appeared confused, he said " nah, it cant be the mens restroom let me go see" after a while he came back and that oldguy said room 107 and not room 105 and he had screwed up.

So there we were again searching for room 107 and we found it, it was the student office, there lied a flowers for her. Tulips.

Yes, we dint exactly study after that, yes my grade went down the drain and yes she did not take the flowers because of what messenger said when he met blondy after the exam.

'messenger' got hold of blondy a while later when the gang wasnt around her and said " you know, I dont think you should talk to him even if he gets in touch with you, cause, he apprently has some mental problems"

5 Comments:

  • so what are you doing in the vacation?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 AM  

  • Tulips??

    LOL. What was that all about?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 AM  

  • ROTFLMAO!!

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 7:11 AM  

  • reality : hang out with blondy and the gang

    mandarin: why? you dont like tulips?

    cos:what gurlir, i need some updates on the univs.... lemme know :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • Weird.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home