BLUR

Friday, May 12, 2006

Im scared
There I said it, Im so scared, Im very very very fuckeduply scared.
You know how your throat aches when you cry endlessly and your throat swells up and then theres' a point when you want to just cut it and throw it away, thats how my throat feels right now. For the record I havent cried at all, does that mean Im allergic to something new now?

Im scared, im so fucking scared, I dont know who to talk to about this, I tried talking but it just makes me more scared, cause all I hear people saying is "its ok" " you'l figure it out" I dont know if i will figure something out, I dont want to people telling me that it wil be ok, I want this felling out of me, I cant live with this hanging around me trying to strangle me to death. Im so scared, Im scared, Im scared, Im scared I keep saying that but this feeling in my neck wont go away. If the paper you read tomorrow has headlines that says "girl suicides because she found her neck did annoying things" then dont laugh, cause thats me.

And I'd like tulips for my funeral please.

6 Comments:

  • A soar throat can be caused by a variety of reasons. It can be just a viral infection, Bacterial, allergy or mononucleuosis. Differentiating them would require one to have a full history of the symptoms along with a look at the signs.
    I wouldnt generally say "it's okay" coz if it was okay you wouldnt have complained in the first place. And I dont think "figuring it out" is your job, thats the job of the doc and your insurance pays for it. So whats the point of suffering when you have services you are paying for ?
    But can say one thing, whatever it is I am sure it can be cured. So get up and go visit a doc, maybe you will be lucky enough to run into one that looks like George Clooney or Noah Wyle.:). and you might end up getting tulips, even though its not your funeral.:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

  • OK I have just one thing to tell u, its not "Girl suicides" It's "Girl commits suicide"

    Now that i have done my changes, Awwww..What you scared bout? Buzz me and we shall catch up!!

    By Blogger arvindiyer, at 2:52 AM  

  • What is it about you and:

    1. Tulips?

    2. Grammar errors and people correcting you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 AM  

  • reality: awww hugs >:D<

    AI: ok the next time someone corrects me, i'l COMMIT suicide, OK?

    mandarin: i just like tulips in general even before some weirdo sent them to my friend. and with the whole people correcting me shit i dont know, I used to wrote for website a while ago, my english grades are better than any other course I've ever taken so dont ask me. im getting pissed off, if people keep correcting me then i'l stop writing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • for the record
    it was an allergic reaction to something I ate in the temple, Im not sure what though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • Keep an antihistamine ready for any emergency allergic reactions.

    And about people correcting you, well I am one of the people who continuosly corrects people around. I know its annoying but its an old habit which is very very hard to shed. so its just one of the things you go along with in life ,, and should never get affected by. Therefore do not ever stop writing. I guess none of the people correcting you would like that either. Who would they correct if you and your typos arent around??:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home