BLUR

Sunday, May 07, 2006


I'm crushing on a guy right now, the first day of class, when I saw him, he looked Italian and I have a thing for people who look unlike Indian, dont ask. He looks too good to be true and then I decided well I should atleast talk to him and i DID. We were going to do an accounting project together (something about me and accounting) a month long project. We got together sevral times and well it was fun, he has a weird accent which was all the more reason for me to BELIVE that he was Italian/french/british I dont know something. I finally asked him, where do you come from, in the most adorable accent ever and with those beautiful eyes he looked at me and said Iran. Oh!

Then I though well not French, not Italian, not British but Irani, uh ok, I can settle for an Irani right! He could be fun, then the more we got to know each other, the more weirder he got and it has nothing to do with him being Irani just so you know. He's into soccer and hes in the vine bussiness. Who the hell is into vine bussiness anyway? His passion according to his college profile is to make vine I couldnt help but ask him if he was retarded,to which he smiled and said I dont know my famiy is into it and I am too. Well they probably make some damn good vine i suppose. I still cant understand how a guy who looks that good can be interested in vine, beyond me, totally.

Needless to say I'm no longer crushing on the weird vine liking hot guy with a very very very good body. Damn what a waste of skin.

EDIT: the previous post has been deleted.
note to self: dont post when mad!

7 Comments:

  • Hey, first things first.... just came back from watching M.I-3. :).
    Now back to the topic or more so the "edit" & note,, wise decision.
    Ah the Iranian, whats wrong with being into soccer? I absolutely love soccer. and about the 3W's, its a man's thing.:)

























    3W's: wine, women & wealth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

  • ah who's weird again?

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 3:15 AM  

  • wine's one of the most adorable things to be into. romantic, also. imagine.. he can get you high and tipsy on bi-yooo-tiful alcohol, and! he made it himself!
    and, if he's irani, he's probably got all that arabian sexiness.
    my call is - go for it!

    By Blogger Sita, at 9:35 AM  

  • reality: how was the movie? nothing wrong with soccer, its the wine thing, i dont knowww

    rishabh: everyones gotta be a lil weird right ;)

    sita: you know I'm not a vine person right, i couldnt drink that shit on your birthday for nuts!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • @Blah (pronounced BLUR) : "Business", NOT "BUSSINESS". The first time, I read that word as BUSTINESS... And I went WHAAAAA? And its "WINE" not "VINE"...

    @Sita : Arabian Sexiness???? Awrite... Now we know what your fantasies are. ***Grins stupidly***. Bleh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

  • The movie was typical M.I. Nothing great to look forward to.
    And if its an irani, i would rather prefer he was into the "CHAI" business than wine.

    Sita: The only things known to be sexy n Arabian are the horses.:-).

    Crapper: "Wine Bustiness" !!!!! you got some kinda imagination dude.:).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

  • crapper:thank you very much for public humiliation, u will certainly go to hell for that. please go crap in your pants

    sita: not to worry baap, i support all arabian sexiness stuff...(whatever that is)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home