BLUR

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I’m backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! I’m not that excited about it. I’m just making it sound that way. I wish I was still there with my cousins, life sucks at home.
So, I do have a million pictures, 443 to be precise though. So what now? I’l post some every week until one of you yells at me or I get bored, Im sure one of those two will happen soon. I did take a lot of pictures but since I’m so smart and all, instead of using my sister digital camera I used my married sister camcorder that also works as a digi-cam so the pictures dint turn out that great BUT if you saw them as thumbnails like I did when I was taking them, you’d think they’re gorgeous just like me.

Ok so the pictures, you know what, I don’t care if you are excited about the pictures or not, I so totally am. Screw you bleeeh

This is the view from my bedroom, nice no? I thought so too.



I’m a foodie, so this was my brkfast, 3 large pancakes and a box of hashbrowns later, along with me were my very non-hungry sisters, it did cost us a fortune though.



Then we went to the metro, yelled at each other, had some fist fights among ourselves for no good reason and took some pictures and got onto the train to see the arch. This is the St Louis arch from the metro tunnel or whatever it’s called.




Then came some random walking downtown and then some good old drinking and thai food. My pictures of food include some chicken (dead ofcourse) so if you’re a veggie then you take lite, don’t lecture me about killing animals and stuff.



Enough no now? You got bored no? yeah? No? bleh

2 Comments:

  • good to have you back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • So that is DEFINITELY not a roller coaster.

    Thanks for clearing it up. And I'm a veggie but the food looks tempting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home