BLUR

Monday, May 01, 2006


A friend of mine just called me up and told me that she just won tickets to the premier of Da vinci code. I get to watch it on May 18th, before the rest of the world drags their sorry arses to the theater on May 19th. You unlucky people can watch it a day later.

I'm pouting like a 2nd grade bitch right now.

but yaaaaaaaaaaay to me
Im super excited, Im hyper ventilating. wait this word cant be used appropriately here right? oh well who gives a shit, i get to watch da vinvi code

p.s: my little secret, da vinci code the 3rd novel I ever read.

6 Comments:

  • Big Deal!!!!!!! We will watch it the next day. Its not as if we dont know the story.:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • Yeah... Big Deal! Everyone knows that the Englishguy Leigh Teabing is the villain...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • reality & crapper: ohhhhh admit it your jealous, ha your jealous as hell

    J . E . A. L. O. U. s

    (yeah and after that I really hope i spelt that right)

    crapper: not to worry in life, i read the book, ur not ruining anything for me.

    * evil evil evil evil muhahaha *

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • I am jealous of the fact that you are going to a movie, not that movie in question.:).

    I am certain that Crapper doesnt care even about that. I wouldnt too if I was in India.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • Im not jealous of the fact that u are watchin 1 day before the rest of the world can see it...... Im worried that i will be able to see it only a few months later! :( Busy life.

    Guess wat? I have 'million dollar baby' at home, for almost a year, and havent yet seen it :(

    I AM jealous!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:35 PM  

  • I guess I'll watch "Underworld : Evolution" today. Movie ticket's fifty bucks. HAH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home