BLUR

Monday, April 24, 2006

Once in a while we people, you we normal, sane human beings come across the biggest idiots known to mankind. So how would you go about dealing with fucked up idiot when they come around to your blog commenting shit is my question.

I read a lot of blogs, I often don’t comment because I have to go disable my pop-up blocker and all kinds of weird stuff because my computer is prone to a million viruses, I still don’t know why though. My piece of junk is 5yrs old, it’s a P-2 dell, well yeah now that I think about it no wonder its prone to so many viruses, its an old piece of shit that’s got no action in a long ass time, like some of the losers that I mentioned in the beginning of my post.

So yeah back to the topic, once in a while some of these “losers” come along and say that your blog sucks and your screwed up. Now these people can be considered no less than jobless, ball-less (considering they NEVER leave their name or the url to their blog)

So when these jobless & ball-less people come by leaving fucked up comments, I always respond to it with the most decent replies. Which goes somewhat like this:

My dearest anonymous: YOU know what? I personally think that you are a worthless piece of shit that lies on the road all dried up and stinking all lonesome. I would like to further add that your breath stinks too, because of all the blow jobs you must've given to some million skunks. You think my friend is fucked up, well I’m sure no one even wants to fuck u in the first place and secondly the only action u get is by giving blow jobs to animals. SCREW urself bitch, and you knwo what??? even if ur a guy i'l give u the liberty to call urself a freaking 5yr old girl cause u dont even have the blooody balls to give out ur name. so run along little girly, go lift up ur frock and run to mommy. shove ur head in ur knees and cry along cause u aint invited here asshole. get the fuck out of here and stay out


This is how I responded when some fucked up guy wrote shit on Sita’s blog. The thing that bothered me the most though is that no one else responded in any way. Now my dead sita has a LOT more readers than I do, why people read her blog is beyond me, I personally think its crap, but I know her too well so I can say anything I want, its just random assholes aren’t allowed.

MY question to the my small amount of readers who happen to read Sita’s blog too is
WHY dint you say anything???? Were you scared that some random mother fucker is gonna talk shit on your blog? I mean if you don’t defend a fellow blogger whose blog you read ever so often then what the fuck does it say about you.

3 Comments:

  • I havent read sita's blog or for that matter anybody else's , except the blurry visions on bblluurr. so I am answering from a general perspective.
    Well I did face a similar situation ,not on a blog though but a discussion board, and what I realised is that these online communities are full of people who would like to think that they are proactive but actually are "arm chair activists" who really arent passaionate about anything in particular.
    And there you have your answer, You cant react to something if you are not passionate about it. coz you just dont care enough.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

  • I DID say something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 PM  

  • HEY! you've got a lyrics blog. Dint know that! That's cool you know?







    :D

    She's got a lyrics blog. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home