BLUR

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is it just me or are there others out there? I need every single day of the week planned before it starts, I know exactly what I’d do the next week-almost every single hour of each day. I have months planned, years planned and well to an extent my whole life planned. I have a schedule that I stick to and I feel good, I’m usually not very hyper about surprises that disturb my schedule. Simple things like going to the grocery store annoys me because I wasn’t planning on doing it, I had something else to do at that time.
I seriously have everyday planned

Today: WAS study for a computer-science mid-term that I had and sleep IF I had anytime left after that, today turned out just fine except for one BLOODY thing. I had to call up the International Students Associations Office that takes care of all the International Students SHIT. They told me that I can’t take a course this summer for a reason that I DO NOT wish to discuss. I am soooo pissed off right now cause this essentially ruins my so called planned summer semester part. What I’m I to do this summer? I’m certainly not going to India cause there a whole different story to back that up.

What the HELL and I going to this whole bloody 3months???? OH YEAH, I’ve got an answer to that, I’m going to watch FOOD NETWORK and learn how to cook so I can poison those mother fuckers at the food fair or something.

I am sooo fucking pissed off I could do some major damage to this house which is fucking expensive so I better not. Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Where do I go? What do I do? Why don’t I have any ideas. mummyyyyyyyyyy







Image hosting by Photobucket

19 Comments:

  • Well I was O-C about planning a long time ago. But as you go along you realise that lots of things actually dont follow a plan. Hell nothing does, not atleast in my life.
    And are you actually complaining about a 3 month holiday??????? Man, I would love that anyday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

  • honestly, i think you should just come. (i think i know atleast SOME of the issues.. but they can be sorted..) come off. we'll go to kerala.

    By Blogger Sita, at 11:45 AM  

  • Why don't you chase dogs and ram em using a vehicle? Especially the horrible ones...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 AM  

  • Oh don't be paranoid now. You are not the only one.
    My Uncle, for instance, knows all the meetings and their dates he needs to attend uptil 2010. Your's truly, now influenced by him, is also getting into ultra-planning mode.

    It sucks to be depending on a plan I say. No spice in it. NOne.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

  • Whats with all the baby pics suddenly??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

  • reality: 3 month holiday??????? what holiday? Its a holiday when you have friends around, when you dont have friends around its time well spent in front of the idiot box

    sita: you bloody come online, if u dont see a re-enactment of the texas chainsaw massacre then i'l commit suicide.

    crapper: I dont wanna steal your job. Im not like that!!

    nikhil: you are not allowed to visit my blog, you'l leave to india for 3months(excuse me months and 16days), jam with shinedown and all.....
    YOU make my depression COMPLETE.


    mandarin: My aunt is pregnant, and a lotta baby stuff is going around me right now. I spend half my time in baby clothing shops, hence the baby pics, but heyyyy the pics are cute!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • A couple of things -
    You been here almost an year and you telling me that you dint make any friends ?? ( including the "strawberry guy/j.c.penny guy")
    Secondly, If you dont have friends around you go and visit them.
    Finally, if you dont have friends to visit then go on a cruise for two months or an european holiday a la ddlj.
    See I just came up with that list in 5 mins, Now I just wish I had the luxury of time as you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

  • reality:
    have you seen Jerry Mcguire???

    SHOW ME THE MONEY
    SHOW ME THE MONEY

    screams Tom Cruise

    which is exactly wht I'd do if you were in front of me right now. :D

    I did make friends thats not the point, I made lotsa friends but everyone of them has made PLANS some include the cruise you were talking about.

    I need to win the POWER BALL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

  • SHOW ME THE MONEY,,, screams Cuba Gooding Jr.

    Well I have a suggestion, You must have been planning to take atleast 6 Cr.Hrs this summer which you cant now. So there you are , Your money.
    Impractical suggestions apart I realised that I need some planning done for my courses, the course calender is so badly planned that I cant find courses to take next fall but the next spring is loaded. I have a nightmare waiting to unfold.:(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 AM  

  • wha u doing? masters???

    I have a friend of mine whose gonna start med-school in UAB this Aug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

  • Me ??? Yeap , Masters.

    This is weird but How did you put UAB & ME togeather ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM  

  • cause well Im a telepath and all, even if its online!!!

    lol

    you told me u were from Burmingham so I figured that UAB should be it. I have a friend of mine from Alabama so I kinda know a lotta stuff that goes with it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 PM  

  • When did I let that info out without getting anything back? thats surprising:).
    By the way UAB is a terrific Med School.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

  • which is why Neha is planing on being there this fall.
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • Lucky her. I wish I had the chance.
    P.s: Neha aka the voice on the video?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

  • p.s2: Isn't past your bedtime. 11 pm????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • Blurrrr the dog-ripper. That's what you are. So there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

  • reality: finals week!! there is no bed time

    crapper: crrrrrrrappppperrrrrrr the dog killer
    thats what u are

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 AM  

  • All THE BEST FOR THE FINALS...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home