BLUR

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I finshed 2 of my exam, COMPLETE disasters, I hate EVERYTHING, yeah LIFE SUCKS!

Ok, so I had a really bad bad bad day and this was send to me on yahoo, i know its very very very sad that Im posting this and I can already imagine what carpper would say so go ahead knock yourself out.

If TiTaNic Was Made In INDiA•There would be 10 times as many people in the ship•There would be a song with Kate Winslett in a white sari, singing in the rain.•By the end of the movie, hero would find his long lost Mom, Dad, sis and bhai•It would be a seven-and-a-half-hour movie with three intervals. The movie would be called "Pyar Kiya to Marna Kya?"•The hero and the heroine would float in the cold water for days and still survive while the villain would die in the first few drops.•The iceberg was sent by the heroine’s father to teach a lesson to the hero.•The orchestra would play Jai Santoshi Maa and a ray of light would come and transport the musicians to another ship.•And can you listen the bachoa words so many times

ok dont be too harsh on me now, i know you already are annoyed after reading this.

5 Comments:

  • I got someone to relate to now.. I screwed up my final too. and thinking about it, if only I had spent about 4 hrs this whole sem trying to understand what Statistics was all about I would have been looking at an "A" and clean 4.oo GPA in the core. But nah it wasnt supposed to be and I still cant find a reason for my "numerically challenged" brain.
    So finally my remedy for the day was , watch a lot of sitcoms on tv , make chicken kabab , drink some beer and catch up on sleep after the allnighter for the exam.
    So life sucks but at least there is beer.
    Disclaimer: This comment is not for underaged minors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

  • BLUR!

    Big brother has been watching you.

    We have received information that is threatening and I have been advised that it is in the best of our national interests to terminate you.

    We are giving you one chance. Eliminate your blog,

    or be Eliminated.

    You've got 24 hours left.

    Signed,
    President George. W. Bush,
    Hooka Hooka.
    (That's my Internet nick)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

  • reality: ur in grad and ur takin stats? why? wht major r u in?

    thammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: *BIG HUG*
    wazzzza my man???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 AM  

  • hey blur... am really inspired by ur friendship... have been going thru sita's blog for sometime... and that's how i land here...

    anyway... blogrolling you...

    By Blogger chaos, at 6:25 AM  

  • Public Health, with majoring in International health and Environmental Health sciences.

    And the trend continues with the exams, so utlimately screwed up the whole semester. After the High of the perious sem where I had taken more credits than now , This is the low point of my stay in the US......... And I agree
    "LIFE sucks and Even BEER doesnt help."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home