BLUR

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dear Sita,

I dedicate this post to you. You are the most beautiful friend I have. I can never imagine anyone being better than you in every way possible. I will die for you, I will kill people or you. I will do bhajan and make sure you get into all those schools that you want to. I will hope that life takes a nice little turn and make you extremely happy unlike how I am right about now.

IF you dont ask frutier to call me this very minute I will shave your head, donate the hair to some cancer hair foundation, skin you alive and donate that skin to some hospital and then brk your bones and send the bone marrow to some other hospital and finally burn the rest of you and scatter thou ashes in Ganga.

I hope the message was clear enough. MAKE HER CALL ME

Love,
Blur

p.s: Im a good liar :D

14 Comments:

  • It's "scatter thy ashes" not thou... Anyways. Please kill Sita before she kills me over some pending issues. ***Offers bribe***

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

  • *GULP*

    You scare me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM  

  • On a relavent topic, When you take your license tell them that you want to be an organ donor blur.

    On a scientific note, we can donate our eyes and a lot of organs apart from hair and skin which are just cosmetic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 AM  

  • crapper: BECAUSE you corrected me I wont kill her

    mandarin: yes be afraid, be very afraid :-p

    reality: I already am. and yeah i know all that just dint write all that cause that'l wont have an effect to it :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

  • "...effect on it?" who is the it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM  

  • well a previous unanswered question....
    is Neha aka the other voice on the doggy video???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 AM  

  • reality:yeah, it is her

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

  • yeah.
    and i love you too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 2:56 PM  

  • "I will die for you, I will kill people or you."

    Isnt it amazing, what a little typo can do? Change an "awww" moment to something totally psychotic

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 2:57 PM  

  • r_f_r, going by the way the post went on ,, eventhough i noticed the typo, I thought it was supposed to be that way. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

  • comment deleter: who are you?? why did u delete the comment??? I want the comment back, i wanna see what it is, put it back i say

    rishabh: dude i was looking at ur blog the other day, what have u done to urself, those pictures will drive girls miles away from your blog. PLEASE, i repeat PLEASE shave.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • i did. those pics are bout 2 months old i guess

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 5:37 AM  

  • and btw the comment deleter was me. had you read the message u wudnt have understood one bit of it. it was filled with typos.

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home