BLUR

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

He tried unsuccessfully for 15 full years to wake me up at 5 in the morning and drag me for a good healthy morning walk. He realized it a little late but he finally did that his little daughter will never get up at that ungodly hour to spend 45mins running behind him while he is supposedly brisk walking like an Army guy. After he gave up on me he spent almost an hour next to me every morning after his walk, reading the new paper and as I’d get up, I’d see him, on my bed next to me comfortably leaning against the wall immersed in the news paper almost blissful in a way. He’d breathe a sigh of relief when he’d finally see me pulling off my blanket and dragging myself out of bed. Its been 218 days since I heard the sound of that new paper pages turning, its been 218 days since I saw him sitting next to me in the morning. Its been 218 days since I’ve seen him. I miss him.

Too bad I get to see the alarm clock every morning, it is really depressing.

5 Comments:

  • How come you wrote all that serious stuff!

    Hmm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

  • I miss home too. Makes me wonder at times what the hell are we achiving 1000's of miles away from home. Depressing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

  • awww..
    >:D<

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

  • liked the one abt laws..... i thought only India had outdated laws..... glad that we hv a companion.....

    and also ur hate list was nice.... i hated that the list ended soon..

    By Blogger Cosmic Voices, at 1:48 AM  

  • sob. tears.
    its really sweet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home