BLUR

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sleep

My regular day starts at like 7 and ends at like 11 now if you suddenly throw me in a different time zone and plan on keeping me up till 4am and then make me sleep till 2:30 in the afternoon, ITS JUST NO RIGHT.

Ever since i got back from Meryland my eyes are frustrated. Its so damn hard to stay up at work, people think I'm stoned or soemthing. Specially old women think I'm on crack or something.

My eyes really really hate me right now, if they had hands they'd throttle me and put me to sleep permenantly.

Damn I wanna sleep. OK me going to sleep.
-------------

This post was suppose to make it out a long long time ago, may be last month or something.
Now it finally did, this however still applies to me, i still look stoned, even with 8 full hours of sleep. Black guys still find me pretty and one guy actually asked me if I'd be his valentine. I laughed on his face and said I DONT think so. I found it funny then but I was thinking about it a while ago. Was that rude? I mean this guy is practicalllllly twice as old as me.

why why why, old black guys? why not JC penny models who are blonde and cute.

I need to get some sleep now but I willl post something fun. My site meter stays someone in my city checks my blog daily and that is scaring me cause no one i know reads my blog. Now I'm seriously wondering who this person is. Not that you care but im just wondering and I know your reading.

p.s: yeah, yeahh and racist, sue me!

2 Comments:

  • I guess JCPenney models find pretty girls are just strawberry. OR what is with the color? PINK and JCPenney?
    I do not think you were particularly rude, coz I dont like the artificial sweetness n niceties people dole out in the US.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

  • And I dont think you are racist because you would have done that to any guy who did ask you.:-)
    Except maybe someone you liked.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home