BLUR

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Run Run, save your life!

I got an email on Friday, I just read it, I though it was worth sharing. I know I'm a bitch!

Interruption – School of Education Building
To:
Univ of ________ (Everyone)


At 3:45 p.m. today, a call was received reporting a bomb in the School of Education Building. Campus Police immediately evacuated the building to search the premises, and that search continues.

Evening classes in the School of Education Building are cancelled.

Unless otherwise notified, morning classes will resume.

---------

I think my school totally rocks, too bad I was not there when this bomb thing happend. It could have been so exciting. We had a couple of fake fire alarms and stuff but a bomb, damn, that could have been so entertaining.

-------

hehhhe I find this very funny, i dont know why, hehheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home