BLUR

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Race

I had some racist mother fucker come in to my work place and yap some racist shit and oh boy did it piss me off. I wanted to rip his head and shove it up his ass.

Most of the time the racist comments come from contruction workers (with torn clothes). this asshole today had the nerve to yell at me and say "Oh YOU dont have to tell me about not smoking a cigarette in here, I know that, I know that, I've been in american longer than you to know that" Fucking asshole, I wanted to yell at him and say since you've been on this planet much longer too, would to you like to explain why your not half as educated as I am.

DAMN all the racist, I dont give a shit about them, let them think that they are better, bloody dont come around in your torn clothes and give me crap cause one day am gonna fuck your happiness so bloody hard, its gonna make wish you were an Indian cause this racist shit is really getting to me now.

Anyhow i feel good after reading this
In your face you WHITE pathetic costruction worker, go build your little house and I hope you fall of that roof and die.

4 Comments:

  • Murder should be legalized.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

  • I am surprised coz I stay in ALABAMA (which everyone said was racist haven) and havent had any such experiences, apart from some profs who are 'closet racists" but they do get a lot of pointed & uncomfortable questions from us.:).
    And dont get worked up on some asinine comment by a dumbass, the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • watch crash.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 AM  

  • CHECK OUT UR COUSIN BRO IN IB....hehehehehe...Baby gal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home