BLUR

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

tag thingie

1. The person who passed the baton to you : Sita

2. Total volume of music on your computer : 40Mb hehe, I listen to music online. The last time my computer crashed it toook me $250 to fix it and apprently it was all because of my music, it fucked my hard drive inside out.

3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought :I dont remember. I usually listen to them online or the radio. Nothing here is worth blowing up 10bucks.

4. Song playing at the moment : Road to Zion-Damain Marley

5. Five songs you have been listening to of late or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs : Six, because Sita did six.

1. Goo Goo Dolls- Iris

2. Turtles- Happy Together ( as chees as hell, I still cant help smiling when I listen to it)

3. The Calling- Wherever (cause someone thinks about me everytime this song plays)

4. RHCP-By the way ( cause I think about my Goa trip, EVERY damn time i listen to it)

5.Shinedown - Save me

6.Children of Bodom-In your face (for all the right reasons)


6. The five people i intend to tag would be
NUMBER ONE: Aran
NUMBER TWO:Nima
NUMBER THREE: Vidhu
NUMBER FOUR: Cos theta
NUMBER FIVE: (YOU)yeah you!

11 Comments:

  • Damn YOU girl!! You ask me not to tag you, and then you go RIGHT out and do the same. :P

    But anyway, I think I NEEDED somebody to tag me.... cuz I'm suffering Blogger's block yet again... Will get right back at ya though!! >:)

    By Blogger Cos Θ, at 10:26 PM  

  • I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING!

    whoa.
    really.
    after eight whole months.
    i'm impressed girl.

    By Blogger Sita, at 7:20 AM  

  • Ho-hummm... ***Yawns***

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

  • cos: i will wait, book tag me and you will read the weirdest things.

    sita: Im GREAT, plij let that sink in

    crapper: sings a lullaby, puts him to sleep. shoves a pillow down his throat and suffocates his sorry existence untill he dies.

    *evil smile*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

  • Blur thinks that the Crapper's dead... But he's not. One last breath.

    And then... He pukes a fountain on Blur's face.

    ROTFL!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 AM  

  • dear cos theta.
    word of advice: don't tag her.
    she's crazy about music and she took eight months to answer this one..
    if you book tag her, well, just don't.

    By Blogger Sita, at 10:05 AM  

  • blur realizes crapper is hallucinating, crapper is currently residing in hell's mental asylum being tortured for the rest of eternity. Blur's wish fullfilled and evil master plan is a sucess.

    p.s: crapper also suffers because he killed a dog.

    sita: nooooooooo, book tag me i say. i read 2 books without anyone even begging me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

  • Blur is in hell's mental asylum too... She's the one who's hallucinating, and she believes she overpowers the Dark Powers of Hell (namely ME) but in reality, she cannot... The masterplan is a fallacy that never existed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

  • crapper is ICU (please ignore him)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

  • Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home