BLUR

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hell No

I was a victim of another desi party AGAIN. This time it was a Bajan, I figured well no one would bug me, BUT NO NO, hell NO, they did bother me, this time in a more disturbing level.

They decided to pick my already disfunctional brain. Some nice Doctor lady who I always liked came and sat next to me, made the usuall small talk, Hows college, what courses bla bla. Then she asked what I planned to do after I graduate. Now normally if my friends asked me this, I'd say, I wanna work for 2 years and then spend like 6months in Europe blowing up all the money I earned. I'm not kidding about Europe, I really wanna go there, with my dad, I have this whole thing planned out. But when this nice lady asked me, I just smiled, I said lets see, I think I've still got some time. Then she smiled and said get married? GAWD, I was so close to saying are you freaking kidding me lady VERY LOUDLY, but well I refrained, I just said God NO, as slowly as I could. This was the first ever time someone asked about me getting married, it really freaked me out. I came back home, psyced that people (almost family) think Im gonna get married after i graduate. Actually its disturbing, on several different levels. NOW i'd really like to get drunk.

get drunk here, may be? Dunno where it is, but looks pretty nice.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

  • i love that purple colour place. whenever you come next, we'll find out wherever that is, rob a bank and go there!
    i swear!
    i wanna get dwunk in purple place!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 AM  

  • HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!! :-)

    ***Ducks to avoid contact with chair thrown by Blurrrr***

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 AM  

  • the purple place looks like the ICE hotel place somewhr...it melts in summer and they build it up agn every year...

    By Blogger Me, at 7:30 AM  

  • Heh, I'm only fifteen and my parents and family have already started blathering bout "finding that girl that nice young boy and marry her off. all the badmaashi will go out of her when her mother-in-law starts to hit her with a jhadhu"

    Meh. These Indian kin have nothing better to do

    By Blogger Nima, at 4:12 PM  

  • sita: me too baap, chal find out where it is.

    crapper: throws another chair (it hits stupid crapper)

    vidhu: dont u see me and sita are despo now, find out where it is

    nima: I second that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 AM  

  • dunno but sumhow the guy in the pic looks like amitabh bachchan. lol

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home