BLUR

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

drama

It was just another day, I went to class, he came to class, he came and sat next to me like always.

Me: whats up?
Him: Not much
Him: Oh, I got engaged.
Me: Over the weekend?
Him: yeah
Me: awesome, congratulations, HOW did you ask her?
Him: Uhh I just asked and she said yes.
Me: How boring
Him: God you girls, why do you need so much drama in life?

Well I dint answer him, I just smiled but then I thought about it, why do we need drama?
I thought about it for a while but nope, no answers.

Sorry, if the guys who are reading this were expecting answers cause I dont have any *wink*

Someone very close to me got married on Dec 23rd, I was suppose to attend her wedding but well my life sucks and it had soemthing else in store for me. The last time I spoke to her was on Dec 10th just before she left US and we ended up fighting and I thought well fuck it, she doesnt give a damn anymore so why should I. I havent spoken to her since, I din even bother calling her up on her wedding day.

I got to see her wedding pictures today, Apparently I missed her wedding.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that was the shaadi mandap, it was her wedding and I wasnt there, I dont know how I let her down. Everything in my head just went blank when I saw that picture.

I did not attend HER wedding.
I missed it.


I cant belive what an idiot I can be sometimes, I missed my cousins wedding. We were practically inseparable at one point of time and I missed her wedding, damn, I hate myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thats her hand, we planned a menhindi party too, boooohooooooooooooooooo, TURN BACK TIME, TURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

5 Comments:

  • awww sweety.. meet her when she's back.. it's okay.. i know you guys can make it up to each other..
    and you're right about the word..
    drama.

    By Blogger Sita, at 7:22 AM  

  • well , like someone said "life is a bitch & you come to terms with it."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • Welll... What can I say?

    Too much gold in the pic day-zzled me and fried my brains...

    "Tell me did you sail across the sun
    Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded
    And that heaven is overrated?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 AM  

  • is thata paan in u r cuzin's palm, n whats the gooey stuff in that?

    By Blogger Rishabh Kaul, at 12:42 PM  

  • sita: yeah, i'l be there in spring brk i gues.

    reality: yeahhh and that sucks

    crapper: do NOT quote TRAIN thats just wrong.
    P.s: im coming to kill u

    rishabh_flop: im still wondering how u'd do in calc considering you consider that pan and gooey stuff.

    tsk tsk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home