BLUR

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Crap this week



I've had a very disturbing week, I dont even wanna talk about it to anyone and the one person I want to talk to makes me stay up all night waiting for her call and THEN, YES she does it, SHE DOESNT CALL.

FUCK YOU, like I said, I think you should loose your virginity with a Vibrator, which is the most pathetic way you can. You should kill yourself, for donating money with which you could call me, You first gave it to some ashram then to a bitch who goes to some stupid place to fuck her good-for-nothing boy friend and then finally to your cousin who thinks Dashboard Confessional is shit.

FUCK YOURSELF, I wont take your calls anymore, I wont bother mailing you, I wont send messages to you, YOU AND ME ARE DONE. I dont give a shit about u.

For all I care you can go shove your head up an elephants ass an hibernate in there untill Anand Naidu comes along I dont give a flying fuck.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

  • ooooooooh.
    myyyyyyyy.
    gaaaaaawd.

    By Blogger Sita, at 7:23 AM  

  • hmmmm!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing better and what ever got you , you finally came to terms with it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  

  • On your previous post :

    AHA!!!!

    On your current post :

    Tch tch... Why so much anger re? Have a beer and relax... Take a smoke if you want... :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • Simply Awesome,dint i warn you bt Baltimore? newez,so what are ur views on VOODOO P*N*S.... =))j/k

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

  • site: hehehe i spoke off, she called off

    reality:hehhe we keep coming to terms way too often ;-p

    crapper: no beer re, agr problem here :(

    guess: its not baltimore that troubled me, its the people who werent suppose to be im baltimore

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home