BLUR

Friday, January 06, 2006

Alive

I'm still alive and somewhat kicking. The past one week has been pretty weird, I thought I'd say awesome but it was different than what I imagined it to be.

I spent over a week in Maryland, Baltimore. The Radiostations there claimed it was of DC, Im not sure which state I was in. Well who cares anyway?

It was fun, I guess, meeting all the people I've known all my life and meeting other people who my friends have been dating, WITHOUT my knowledge might I add.

It was amusing in a way, I watched a friend of mine change a lot, I wondered how she could so quickly, mostly cause me and her were so alike in ways more than I could say, and she changed, not in a bad way. She just chose a way that I did not imagine she would. I dont know why I'm even blabbering this bullcrap here. It was a weird reality check for me, I dont know what I learnt from that one week but it was pretty fucking weird. Thats all I could sum my whole week in Baltimore to -W E I R D.

I was in DC at a club called Heritage for New Yrs eve, I happend to have seen something that I most certainly wasnt planning on seeing for a while, it most certainly included explicit content.

I just had a fight with my 5yr old spiderman (that what I refer to him) and he just apologized to me, and that was the first ever time he said sorry to me without his mom having to yell at me.....

which i think is freaking awesome progress considering his arrogance, huh, I'm in love with him

So I'm gonna watch some kiddie Disney Movie with him now.

Todays been really awesome! I found out something else that Im not going to share with you guys but its been awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home